Every day we heard about lots of insurance, with this or that benefits. Super Visa insurance is one out of all that created lots of confusion before consulting the Travel Shield expert. My insurance professional told me Super Visa insurance is the same as its name, gives the super option for those visiting Canada or for those inviting their parent (s) or grandparent(s) to this beautiful country Canada. As it has all the advantages that attract anyone to enroll e.g. this new Super Visa reunites with their families from 8 days up to 45 or 50 days, visitors can stay up to 24 months at a time without having to renew their status, valid up to 10 years, complete medical exam to provide them Canadian medical coverage and a lot more. Here are a few steps that help you guys to enroll in Super Visa Insurance:
Step One: Documentary Requirements
- Relationship: To apply for a Super visa insurance Canadian citizen or a permanent resident need to prove the relationship with the visitors, the parent(s) or grandparent (s). For this, the sponsored person need copies of birth certificates, or school documents, notarized statements or some kind ID proves that confirms the family’s composition.
- Purpose: In this sponsored person need to submit a written statement by the parent (s) or grandparent(s) the key reason for their visit to Canada, mentioning their travel date, date of arrival, and accommodations.
- Invitation: In this sponsored person need a letter of invitation to the parent or grandparent, mentioning how long the invitee intends to stay in Canada, how many visitors like the parent(s) or grandparent (s), or parent (s) and grandparent(s) both.
- Income Threshold: In this sponsored person must need to submit the proof of minimum income threshold, are known as the low-income cut-off (LICO). They calculate this threshold on the basis of the size of the family unit includes the parent (s) or grandparent (s) ranges from 1 person to 7 plus ($24,949 to $6,723 minimum necessary monthly income). A signed promise of financial support, confirming the source of income even if they are self-employed.
- Medical Examination And Medical History: In this Visitors need to submit proof of a medical examination plus existing health condition (stable or unstable both) and of being admissible on health grounds; or proof of having a private medical insurance with a Canadian insurance company that meets the minimum requirements and covers them for at least 1 year and provide minimum coverage of $100 000.
- Declaration Letter: A Declaration Letter to explain why the Government of Canada grants you a Super Visa Insurance.
Step Two: Coverage
To ensure that that Super Visa insurance offers a convenient, cover health care, minimum coverage of $100,000, up to 365 days in Canada and no expiry date exclusion and rest all the benefits provided when someone travels with the super visa insurance as below:
- Emergency hospitalization costs
- Doctor fees
- Ambulance Transportation
- Emergency Air Transportation
- Private duty registered nurse
- Medical Appliances
- Follow-up visits
- Professional Medical Services
- Telemedicine service by Maple
- Prescription drugs
- Accidental Dental and Dental Emergencies
- Subsistence allowance of a family member staying at the bedside
- Expenses related to death
- Meals and Accommodation
- Expenses to bring someone to your bedside
- Expenses to return your travel companion
- Childcare expenses
- Expenses to the return of children under your care
- Hospital Allowance
- Trip break
- Flight to/from Canada coverage
- Trip interruption
Step 3: Evaluation
Unlike the regular visitor’s visa, the Super Visa insurance that allows the applicant not just reunite with their family, also allows multiple entry visa valid for 10 years. The evaluation of terms and conditions thoroughly is as important as meeting all standard admissibility criteria. Applicants must get an option to choose the start date for the plan and you can always change effective date before start of the coverage, need to have the Lowest Premiums with 100% refund in case of denied a visa and refused entry to Canada or Partial Refunds in case visitor go back sooner than one year, a prorated refund is available, provided NO CLAIM on the Policy. The Applicant needs to evaluate the plan based on benefits i.e. “No coverage for any pre-existing conditions” or “120-day stability for all pre-existing conditions”. Or what if the applicant wants to go for monthly payments insurance plan or Super Visa Comprehensive Plan that has a feature of paying two month’s premium & fees to get the policy from selected plans:
- Plan A
- Plan B
There are a lot more we all should know beforehand and in my advice for more information, visit https://travelshield.ca/index.php, call them at 1-800-360-3234 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org & 1-866-517-0606. The team Travel Shield strongly believes that customers are the most important part of building any business and keeping customers satisfied can lead to sustaining loyal customers. Travel Shield is a leading supplier of Super Visa Insurance, Visitor’s Insurance, Travel Insurance, and International Student Insurance.