No matter how precisely we plan our trip, there’s no such scale that can measure the unpredictable accidents beforehand. Travel Insurance is not just financial security against accidents, it assists you well at the time of the risks when you are on foreign land. Out of all, there are lots of companies with different plans, we have to purchase a plan that goes best with our travel habits. As am a solo traveler who loves to go for several adventures trip within a year (multi-trip policy) and my basic idea of purchasing the right insurance plan to have the Travel Insurance which going to be with me in Deed & Need. My trips have complete coverage falling from hiking or during ski, or get parasite overseas. My right investment with the right insurance company provides me with medical coverage if I get sick or injured on a journey, reimburse if my new i-phone gets stolen or flight gets canceled.
Some people have an image that Travel Insurance is more enjoy having another Health Insurance, but it’s more of a protection against those emergencies that can come out of nowhere and cost our dearly if we are not prepared. Well, difficult to cut off the travel expenses, but we can minimize the financial risks that can occur due to medical emergencies by investing in Travel Insurance. When planning a trip, even after the most meticulously prepared trip might go wrong, flights can get canceled, luggage can get lost and unexpected medical injuries can occur. The purpose of Travel Insurance is to provide honest service, trustworthy policy, the easy application process, carefully evaluate your destination, duration of stay and covers you under an annual plan for your single trip or multiple trips.
Sometimes claims are denied because of an error in the application form or because we purchased the wrong insurance, for this careful research on needs and verify the term, conditions, limitations, required documents, exclusion, coverage, easy renewable process. It’s a quick and inexpensive way to protect your family and your finances so you can enjoy your travels worry-free. Get a written agreement that stable medical condition is covered whether its ” null and void” under a pre-existing condition clause. It’s important to read the fine print of limitation and exclusion of the policy as some exclude mental health disorder, drug or- alcohol-related incidents or extreme sporting activities such as bungee jumping and rock climbing. Cross-check the policy properly because consider that some policies have a waiting or cooling period before it can provide financial aid for a specific medical condition. There are travel insurances available for different types of people, e.g. Students, Domestic, Group Travel, Individuals, Families, Senior Citizens Insurance and Customized, documents Required for filling the Travel Insurance are as follows:
- Age proof (Applicant must be 18 years)
- Minimum age at entry insured person must be 91 days
- Maximum age of entry insured person must be 70 years
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Passport-size photograph
- Medical report (for a stable pre-existing medical condition or any chronic disease)
Benefits Of Travel Insurance
- Has sufficient health care coverage, typically at least 100.000 USD, preferably more.
- Covers both injury and sudden illness, Sickness dental affair.
- Cover most countries in the world.
- Cover cancelations, trip delay & trip curtailment; other transportation bookings if you have a sudden illness, death in the family, or some other emergency.
- Cover lost, damaged or stolen possessions like jewelry, the passport, baggage, documents, cameras, etc.
- Cover emergencies, strife in the country visited, etc.
- Accidental death & dismemberment (24 hours emergency contact number).
- Covers any political unrest or emergency situations that may result in the trip getting cut short.
- We can file claims online, raise in two ways- cashless or reimbursement.
- Some coverage for your electronics (and have the option for a higher coverage limit).
- Twenty-four-hour emergency services and help (you don’t want to call to be told to call back later).
- Assistance and Automatic extension.
- Repatriation of mortal will pay for transportation back home to my country if necessary.
- Includes the activities I enjoy. If you think you might do a scuba diving course, then make sure your insurance covers you for that. Sometimes you need to purchase extra coverage for more extreme activities like kite surfing or horseback riding.
- Covers the countries I want to visit. Make sure your insurance covers you in high-cost countries like Japan and the US if you are traveling there.
- It can be extended, if there is any change in plan.
- Covers my most important valuables should they get lost or stolen.
The claim of Medical Accident & Sickness
- Policy no, the insured person
- Diagnosis in the case of medical cases
- Place and country of loss
- Provider name
- Date and time of the accident
- Brief description of the loss
- Doctor report
- Original Admission/Discharge Card
- Bills Receipts/ Prescription
- Reports/ Investigation